Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 October 2012

trashy classy - Baroque

 






 Hello all! So I keep on drifting towards black these days! I promise this is going to change. I think. I got these trashy glam brogue shoes (The were so fricken hard to find) and I thought well, why not continue to dress like I rolled around in tin foil and tinsel! The only way I could make this outfit work was by wearing all black so that what I did! Please excuse my unpermed hair! It's been a while! How are you guys though? Are we excited about christmas? I know its only october but whatever trevor! Hope you're all well P.S Keep on praying for New York! Hurricane sandy seems like the biggest bitch girlfriend aint playing!

Jacket - Zara
Jumper - Zara
Skirt (dress) - ASOS
Tights - Found them in my mums room lol
Shoes - Zara (So hard to find but recent!)
Necklace - (gift but I think new look.. I think)
Earrings - Zara

Pictures by - Kelvin Akposoe

9 comments:

  1. all black always works! love the detail on your shoes

    www.lollihearts.co. uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool look! I LOVE the necklace its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the necklace, it's sooooo statement. Love the outfit. Black seems to be my fave at the moment, it's just amazing!!! <3

    ...Extraordinary People...

    Extraordinary-people.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay babe, I think you need to chill on the black for a few weeks. Biko.
    cute look tho

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yus!

    Kimberly
    kimberlyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the necklace OMFG!!
    and the shoes *swoons*

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace is AMAZING! I can't be new look, Something is telling it's Topshop or RiverIsland. I love it nonetheless, I am an accessories fanatic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how the necklace dominates the whole outfit. You look good.

    http://stylein2ition.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i luv your blog.following.do follow back
    http://hauteandcomely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!