Total Pageviews

Friday 26 October 2012

Death to the old me

 Too many times I've heard people say 'OMG Mel you've lost so much weight!' "Mel your face looks different' 'Mel you've changed' its so annoying! People are describing an old physical and emotional Melissa and I'm just not that girl anymore. Yes I've lost 1stone and No its doesnt seems to be coming back. Yes I'm not as emotional and I dont cry all the the time and I dont care about most things that I used to but people need to LET THE OLD MELISSA GO because she's not coming back. Accept it because I have! I'm happy about the young lady that I've become and God will continue to let me blossom if I stick by him so in ya face! I'm still a good, happy and healthy person so whats the problem? Anyway, I'm wearing all black and the beginning but I put my white jacket on the end and walk away from the old me to show purity, newness and new beginnings! Pretty deep right? LOL enjoy x













 In love with my new boots. I wanted the Givenchy ones so bad but they're £1,400 and something. I was so close to fishing out money for them and my best friend slapped me into reality! I'm happy that Zara made their own that are more readily attainable.


Jacket - Zara
Dress -  zara
Leather Leggings - Ebay
Boots - Zara

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you know what sade I really like you! You're always reading my blog and that really makes me happy! thank you for staying being a true and loyal ready! xx

      Delete
  2. You look great hun...love dt jacket :) x
    http://msversatiletips.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!! I totally get you, I'm changing (for the better) too and some people seem to want the old,worse me to come back but no by the grace of God I'm growing. So you just stand strong :)
    Love the boots!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you steph! it's lovely to hear that you're changing! Change can be good! Stay faithful to God on your journey x

      Delete
  4. People find it hard to accept change that why and enjoy dwelling on the past.. If you like the new you then go ahead. P.S your body!! 0.0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe those boots are from Zara! They're gorgeous and I like how you rocked it. People will always have something to say but you seem confident and secure in yourself and thats all that matters.
    To new beginnings!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel! You look Amazing!!! Change is good. Soon enough others will embrace the 'new' mel. Xx

    www.vievebutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melissa you are more pretty now..I love the new Melissa..

    To be a fashionable girl, you do not need to buy expensive things...I love your coat and boots too.

    Visit my blog, I have google translate ;)

    http://cayridiceverydayfashion.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo
    Cayridice Carvalho

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know the old Mel, but I sure like the new one...lovely post muffin..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post doll! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great...always good to leave the past as just that...the past and keep moving forward.Love the boots...

    sharzville.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look FANTASTIC my darling!!! Your body is ON POINT! Tips on how I can get my waist that small please! Lol. No but just from reading the post you sound so secure and confident and it's beautiful to see this. God will continue working on you babe so just pray earnestly and keep working hard! Love this outfit aswell! You can neer go wrong with a bit of Zara!! XxX

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely.Love the jacket.I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog:
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudiaxx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!