- Prada saffiano tote - I don't think I need to do much explaining when it comes to this gift . Other than the fact that I want the CLAY GREY ONE AND NOT THE BLACK. I just couldn't find a picture of the grey one :) (you can get it for me from selfridges)
- Christian Louboutin stivali riding boot - This is also a no brainer. Even though these bots are embeded with spikes, I personally believe that they are timeless and I'm oh so deserving of them! They can also be bought from selfridges.
- Alexander Wang rocco bowler bag - I've wanted this bag for AGES and it doesn't help that it;s made by one of my fave designers! If someone doesn't get this for me, I'll definitely have to invest in it myself. Its casual with a twist. I KNOW it will go with everything. This is the link for the HAIR CALF version that I would be just as happy to receive.
- Yves Saint Laurent Arty ring - I really like this ring. I've seen so many ones wit different stones in it but this one has to be my ultimate fave. It's a bit more unusual than the others. here's the link for it. It can be bought at NET-A-PORTER
- Christian Louboutin Pigalle - These must be the most versatile shoe's in the world. the make the foot look so arched and elegant. I WANT! the can be purchased at selfridges too. the nude ones are cute too.
- Topshop Voucher -I don't care for the amount. I would be grateful for anything.
- Dolce and Gabbana Rockabilly watch - I've always planned to buy this watch but have never got around to it. Gold watches are so classic and I prefer this to the micheal kors. YES PLEASE! It can be purchased HERE
- Givency Rain boots - just because everybody needs some wellie. If not why not? they might as well be nice!
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. This list is definitely unrealistic but surprise me! I mean its my 21st?!?! and I haven't asked for a car or an apple mac or anything soooooo I may as well have some nice shoe's right? All in All I'd be happy with whatever I get. Remember these are just suggestions!!! I don't want to seem stuck up hahaha.
Have a good night guys!