Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 August 2011

GOOD MARNIN'

Hey guys! how have you been? Yesterday was my first day off work in two weeks! wooop wooop. I actually made a video to put on my blog. I made 3 but I didnt like ANY of them so I guess im done with that. I might put one up though but we'll see. Unfortunately I have work today but I guess its a means to an end. (The end being funding my shopping addiction).

I woke up to the sight of my not so tidy room... I really do try but it never works....
Anyway, before I go iI want to share a video with you. Its a friend of mine from uni called Rachel Nwaeze. She recently styled a wardrobe shoot featuring clothes from an up and coming African designer named Lanyero. She did a great job and I'm all about spreading the word so WATCH WATCH WATCH!
Have a great day my lovlies Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!