Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 July 2012

In need of paparazzi on the go...

Sometimes, when I wear a nice outfit I always forget to take slightly more profesional pictures. I'm not always with my brother and he takes my pictures so its hard to always capture the good outfits. These pictures were from my iphone so im so sorry of the poor quality. I nearly always post picture son my instagram - Melswardrobe so if you have that app then follow me for regular updates.



Me and my small boobs :)
Bandeau - Topshop
Skirt - Ebay
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Primark
Cuff - Primark
Watch - Michael Kors



2 comments:

  1. Mel!!!!!!

    You loooook gooood....and your hair!!!!

    *swoooons*

    details miss!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit. love your clutch. now following you x

    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!