Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 June 2012

New Blog Alert!

Hey guys, I just wanted to share with you some new blogs. In fact, one of them isn't as new and I probably should have done this ages ago but better late than never I guess.

 The first is from the beautiful Bolu. Bolu's blog is based on OOTD and beauty tips/regimines. I like it because her blog is very informative and it gives you an insight on the things that she likes and buys. SO if you love make up and want a few style tips then head over there. the link is http://www.bolumelanie.com/




those pictures are from bolu's blog!

Next is Ms Jennifer Stanley. Jen is also a friend of mine who literally started her blog yesterday. So far she's got some outfit posts and some beauty posts. Her blog will also be orientated around her style, OOTD, beauty and art as well as other things that inspire her. I've known jen for a little bit and I can definitely say that it is very classy and sheek. http://jstanleysworld.blogspot.co.uk/





Both ladies are very friendly as well as polite so don't be afraid to go on their blogs and leave comments if you want! I promise to always post new blogs that I like because its nice to see fresh faces and new perceptions of fashion and beauty!

Hope you're all well!

MW x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!