Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 February 2012

The tangerine on ice

The snow was annoying me so I decided to get back at it and dress like the sun! I didn't quite melt it though but hey! Trial and error I guess haha. I went to see my dissertation supervisor at uni so It was just a quick trip really.








 ( see my boyfriend walking past lol)

Feradora Hat - Topshop
Blazer - H&M
Short sleeved jumper - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Dr Martens 
Bag - Mulberry
Necklace collar - Primark
Cuff - Primark 
Earrings - Primark
(Arm jewellery see below)


 ARM PARTY
(From left to right)
Topshop
Vivienne Westwood
Links of London
Micheal Kors
Tiffany's
Thomas Sabo
Topshop


2 comments:

  1. This new camera is doing alot of tings! The quality of the pics is amaze. Love it <3 x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!