Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Everyone has an addiction, mine happens to be you.

I'm totally addicted to this bag and scarf combination. I'm sure people just think I sleep in them, wake up and walk out! This is not true. I do bathe.



 I haven't a picture of the whole outfit, but here are the details.

Fur Jacket - Ebay, Jumper - Topshop, Jeans - Topshop, Scarf - Alexander McQueen, Boot - Dr Marten, Bag - Jimmy Choo.


I even wore something extremely similar yesterday.


Black Fur Gillet - Mango, White v-neck - H&M, Shorts - Urban outfitters, Belt - Moshino, Leggings ( yes leggings, its cold!) - Topshop, Converse , Scarf - Alexander McQueen, Bag - Jimmy choo.


 I definitely need to get some new clothes and maybe a social life since mine is just filled with books and online TV shows. Grrr back to my essay.

Have a good day guys.
MW x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!