Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 November 2011

And then I'll share my evening with you...



Mr. Not-So-Anonymous


These hand wipes were tres cool. It took SOMEBODY ages to realise what they were for!


The presentation of the food was sublime! Chicken katsu curry, Chilli men, Duck dumplings and chicken wings. Looks good but the appearance isn't representative of the taste. Bleurgh.

I was a bit too giddy about this boat!

I'm wearing : Hat - Primark, Gillet - Mango,  Flowing top - ASOS, Leggings - Topshop, Boots - Dr.Martens, Bag - Louis Vuitton Alma


So yesterday evening we made my way to central london for dinner. Yesterday was our first time eating at the wagamama's restaurant. We weren't very pleased. The food was BLAND but the service was good.

1 comment:

  1. WAGAMAMA food is wacko wacko wacko
    you need to go there with a maggi cube or two and some all purpose seasoning lol

    Erm, can I come live in your wardrobe?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!