Total Pageviews

Friday 7 October 2011

Oh na na what's my name?

so last night i went to see rihanna at the 02 arena!!!!!! she was sooooooo good and surprisingly she sing very well live. She sang all her great hits and it was a great night! That girl definitely has a personality on her!!

 I wore my forever 21 ear charm!


Necklace and ring - Forever 21


I brought my son Roberta with me! she enjoyed the show as well!!

Blazer - Bershka, Shirt - Topshop, Leather shorts - Topshop, Tights - Primark, Boots - Primark, 
Clutch - Primark (Gold ring - Topshop)




The night just proved to me that I need to buy a new camera ASAP!! like fo' realllllllll
Hope you're all well!! MWxx

2 comments:

  1. I've got the same necklace in gold.. its gorgeous.. you got yoursself a new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww they do it in gold! I need that! thank you very much x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!