Total Pageviews

Monday 26 September 2011

Melissa's Wardrobe Autumn/Fall update

So today I teamed up with Roberta to do a bit of retail therapy. Well, it wasn't really therapy it was torture lugging around bags whilst in desperate need of the loo (lavatory for the american's) Anyway, even though I made some very hard and responsible decisions I'm quiet happy about the purchases that I made... Enough talking.... on to the pictures!

Necklaces from forever 21 are soooo cheap!! no more than £6 each


This is another picture just to show the details of the necklace I previously posted. Its double paneled so they kinda overlap each other.


Roberta was bugging me to buy this hat! I wasn't to sure at the beginning but after an hour of us being in the shop I fell in love with it. It's a suede purplish/beetroot trilby (sorry about the rubbish picture) - Topshop


So I got a ANOTHER PAIR of leather panel leggings. I know, I know greed is a sin but they're just so comfy and they're longer than my other ones so they get a A+ for that alone. - Topshop


A close up picture of the leather panels.


A burgundy slouch jumper. - Topshop


So ecstatic about these black boots! They seriously feel like Ugg's and they are so comfy ahhh my new babies. - Topshop


I literally grabbed this skirt as I was leaving the changing room. It's really cute and I hardly wear skirts so this will be perfect for winter.  - Topshop


It has cute leather paneling, a gold zipper at the back and pockets at the front.


Simply black patent brogue's. - Primark


And that is it! I hope you're all we'll. MW x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!