Total Pageviews

Friday 30 September 2011

Just when I had given up...

I don't know why but I'm finding it extremely hard to find chunky knits! Online, in store I'm always = unsuccessful!!. Last year the high street shops were overloaded with this but this year they seem to be VERY sparse. Well as per usual I found myself weaving through ZARA's online website and TA-DAAAA I found some!




All of these options are both cosy and fashionable! (mind you I wish Zara styled their models better so the clothes look more enticing!)
Even though these knits are adequate enough to fulfill my winter needs this is what I'm after...

This knit worn by blogger Angelica Blick is just up my street. But, she didn't actually specify where she purchased it??? Anyway, back to the search!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!