Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 July 2011

Yesterday I fell in Love..

Not really but it was fun LOL. Yesterday I got to spend quality time with 'ro-ben-tin-tos' otherwise know as my best pal Roberta. We had SO much fun visiting the Haagen Daaz restaurant. here are some pictures of us and details of what I wore below...

MY NEW CLUTCH... Arrived earlier that morning sooo I decided to test the waters
I'm not very confident in terms of the whole colour blocking thing! This was my first attempt. The clutch aided me so much!
I'm wearing:  Blazer - River Island, Top - Primark, Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - Topshop, Clutch - Asos.
Roberta carries off all nude VERY WELL! 
 A P P A R E N  T L Y... using a spoon was unnecessary *kanye west shrug*

1 comment:

  1. I love the color blocking! your shoes and clutch are hot! and I want one of each lol..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!