Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 July 2011

My last couple of days...

I went to the Forever 21 Bond street store opening with Roberta. It was so manic and I was getting really agitated with everyone barging me. I came out with a tan blazer, red high waisted body con skirt, a trilby hat, make up bad and a ivory bangle... it was kind worth the shoving I guess... I think.

I saw a girl that looked so good! I was on my way back from work and couldn't be bothered to stop her to take a pic so I kinda just took some from behind without her consent... its kinda bad but I meant no harm! she had spikes bursting out of her converse and a louis vuitton trench coat! S W A G
And today I baked a cake ^.^
The photo's don't do it much justice but its a chocolate and hazelnut cake with chocolate butter cream filling. YUMMMEEEEEEEEE

Now I'm looking forward to my holiday. What have you guys been up too? x

2 comments:

  1. awww F21 isn't so manic anymore.
    I work on the accessory team - the jewellery is truly special.
    hmmm that cake looks yum.

    J x
    jjnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww do you! i went up there as well! next tme im there ill look out for you miss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!